Friday, April 3, 2009

This is Pat, with the only stuff I've done so far.

Here's my first design for Alice.


















This is the Cheshire Cat's head. I figure the body will reflect his personality and lifestyle, so I'll design it once I know what they are.
















These are some designs for the Girl in White. The one on the left is just a rough of her body type and head, and the one on the right is an idea for her outfit. The floating aspect just seemed to fit, I don't know if she can actually do it or not.




















Here is a rough concept for the king of hearts. His throne looms over everyone (imagine the picture as a pan-up shot). He should probably be fleshed out later.


















I've got more that I'll hopefully remember to post later.

1 comment:

  1. Yasmeen told me to comment with a gun to my head, Be careful with the king of hearts, it looks alot like kingdom hearts. If you tattered the robe and change the shape of the throne it will not look so much like kingdom hearts.

    ReplyDelete